We understand that a gates’ functionality matters and we have continued to improve on our system over the years.
The most common causes of a poorly functioning gate are gate sag and post deflection. In order to ensure your Absolute gate functions properly we set gate posts 3 feet in the ground in wet concrete. We use steel stiffener on vinyl and on larger gates we use solid steel posts. We incorporate turnbuckles and wind brace kits on all double gates and only use stainless steel drop rods and hinges.
Top Benefits of Absolute Fence Gates:
Having Absolute Fence construct your fence gate offers several benefits. Here are the top advantages:
1. Expertise and Experience:
A poorly functioning gate can render the entrance to your fenced area inaccessible over time. Absolute Fence has the knowledge, skills, and experience to design and construct high-quality fence gates. We understand the nuances of gate construction, including proper sizing, materials, and structural integrity. Our expertise ensures that the gate is built to meet your specific needs and withstand daily use.
2. Customization and Design:
Absolute Fence can create custom gate designs tailored to your preferences and requirements. We can help you choose the right materials, styles, and finishes that complement your overall fence design and match your property’s aesthetic. This allows for a gate that not only functions well but also enhances the visual appeal of your property.
3. Proper Installation:
Installing a gate properly is crucial for its functionality and longevity. We have the necessary tools and techniques to ensure accurate gate installation. We will assess the terrain, provide proper support structures, and ensure the gate operates smoothly and securely.
4. Time and Cost Efficiency:
Hiring Absolute Fence to install or repair your gate saves you time, effort, and headache. From the measurements, to design, to installation, a homeowner can have many hours invested in building a functional gate. With Absolute Fence, that time can be cut in half freeing you up for other DIY projects!
5. Warranty and Support:
Absolute Fence provides warranties on our workmanship and materials. Have peace of mind knowing that any issues, defects, sagging structures, or a gate that no longer functions will be addressed promptly and at no additional cost. We will also provide ongoing support and maintenance advice to keep your gate in optimal condition.
Fence Gate Options
Fence Gate Maintenance and Repair
A well-maintained fence gate not only enhances the functionality and security of your property but also adds to its overall curb appeal. Whether it’s a wood, vinyl, steel, or any other material, proper maintenance of your fence gate is essential for its longevity and smooth operation. Regular upkeep can prevent issues such as sagging, sticking, or damage, ensuring that your gate continues to serve its purpose effectively. Here are four valuable tips to help you maintain your fence gate and keep it in optimal condition:
- Lubrication: Regularly lubricate the hinges, latch, and moving parts of your fence gate to prevent friction and ensure smooth operation. Use a suitable lubricant, such as silicone spray or graphite powder, to reduce wear and tear and minimize the risk of squeaking or sticking.
- Alignment and Adjustments: Periodically check the alignment of your fence gate and make necessary adjustments to ensure it hangs level and closes securely. Loose screws or hinges should be tightened, and any misalignments or gaps should be corrected promptly to maintain proper functionality and security.
- Cleaning and Painting: Clean your fence gate regularly to remove dirt, debris, and grime that can accumulate over time. For wood gates, consider applying a protective sealant or paint to shield the material from moisture and UV damage. Vinyl and metal gates can benefit from a gentle cleaning with a mild detergent solution to maintain their appearance and prevent corrosion.
- Gate Hardware Inspection: Inspect the hardware components of your fence gate, including the latch, hinges, and handles, for any signs of wear or damage. Replace worn-out parts promptly to ensure reliable operation and prevent further deterioration. Additionally, check for any loose or missing screws or bolts and tighten or replace them as needed.
By following these maintenance tips, you can keep your fence gate in excellent condition, ensuring its smooth operation and enhancing the overall appearance of your property. Regular lubrication, alignment checks, cleaning, and hardware inspections are key to maintaining the longevity and functionality of your gate, providing you with years of convenience and security.